Francine (Riedmayer) Whitfill: 44 years old. Aspiration: Knowledge. LTW: Become World-Class Ballet Dancer. Astrological sign: Virgo.
Jihoon Whitfill: 37 years old. Aspiration: Pleasure. LTW: Have 50 Dream Dates. Astrological sign: Cancer.
Lauren Whitfill: 9 years old. Astrological sign: Virgo.
Rishell "River" Whitfill: 6 years old. Astrological sign: Scorpio.
Elijah Whitfill: 1 year old.
Tamara Whitfill: 1 year old.
Jihoon's family. He's the middle child.
Francine's family. She's the middle child too. (Well, 3 of 7, but in many ways she's much more middle-child-ish than Millie.)
"Cost of Living"
narrated by Jihoon Whitfill
So, um, hi. I guess Fran told you about, you know, our life. At least most of it. I think she left off after the twins were born, right?
'Course, with me juggling and Fran dancing, we were both gone in the evenings, and Lauren was too young to look after all the other kids. Luckily, we have lots of brothers and sisters around to babysit.
Anyway, I guess that's enough talking. I ought to go play with the kids now.
The upstairs hasn't changed much, though you saw that there's some better furniture and decor.
And the outside hasn't changed a bit.
1. Jihoon hasn't made much progress at all towards his LTW. Now that the kids are more self-sufficient, he and Fran might have to do some marathon dating.
He did manage to top his first career, though, as you saw in the update. Once he tops his second career he might be my first Prosperity Sim to retire--I just get the vibe that he doesn't like working and would rather stay home and paint.
2. Fran fulfilled TOC and LTW #1, so she's pretty happy. Her new LTW is to become a Criminal Mastermind. That really didn't seem to fit at first but it's been growing on me.
3. Lauren is a Popularity Sim with the LTW to become Captain Hero. She only has about 2 outgoing points, so I hope that Popularity thing works out for her...
4. River is a Knowledge Sim with the LTW to become a City Planner.
5. Fran actually was doing simultaneous potty training in that picture. You learn these things when you fail Toddlermania. (Twice.)
6. Donte "babysitting" was all smoke and mirrors...he just randomly came over to visit while the grown-ups were at work and stayed almost all night. But in real life, you'd never leave your 13-year-old in charge for 8 hours at a stretch, and in real life you'd be able to ask your friends and family to come over instead of having to hire a nanny.